Request a Plan Quote
Complete the form below.
- FAQs about Remote Work Kits
- What are Emergency Remote Work Kits?
Emergency Remote Work Kits provide everything you need for a seamless transition to a remote workforce including free, limited-time licenses of our meeting, webinar, remote access and support solutions. An Account Executive will work with you to determine how we can best meet your needs.
- Who is eligible for the Emergency Remote Work Kits?
We are providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities and Non-Profit organizations as well as current LogMeIn customers.
- How long will it take to get the Emergency Remote Work Kit?
We will do our best to get back to you within 1 business day. However, due to an increased number of inquiries, it could take longer. We offer free trials on many of our products and recommend that you sign up and start using our tools today if you find that you're waiting for a reply.
- FAQs about GoToMyPC
- How can I start using GoToMyPC now?
- Where can I learn more about how to use GoToMyPC?
If you want to make sure you can hit the ground running, the following resources can help:
GoToMyPC Quick Start Video
We look forward to speaking with you and helping meet your remote work needs.